Thursday, March 21, 2013

Clean Your Shelf Challenge

Over the next two weeks I'll be participating in the Clean Your Shelf Challenge. In honor of Spring Cleaning, I'm trying to clean some books off my to-read list over on Goodreads. The Challenge is through the YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ group I'm in. I picked out twenty possible books that I had easy access to on my to-read shelf (that I still want to read). Then I was assigned a partner. My partner picked out ten books for me to read AND the order than I should read them in. I did the same for her. Here is my list of books I'll be trying to read between March 21st and April 3rd:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

It should be interesting. I wonder how far I will get. I need to finish reading my current book before I can even start.

Do you have any books you really want to clean off your shelves/to-read list this Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment