Thursday, January 31, 2013

So Many Books, Not Enough Time

Anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE to read books. There are so many good ones coming out. There are so many books I want to read and not enough time. 

Right now I'm listening to Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck as an Audiobook. It's interesting and I like the performers that were chosen to read it to us. 

I just finished City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. It's book 2 in The Mortal Instruments Series. I'm kind of sad I didn't find the series earlier, but then again I have FIVE books in the series I can read one after another before I run out. 

I just downloaded City of Glass the next book in the Mortal Instrument Series as an audiobook. I'll be sure to start that as soon as I'm done with Tiger's Curse. 

AND I have Grave Mercy by Robin LeFevers on my Kindle that I got through Libboo that I really want to read.

I also have THREE books on hold at the library that are just waiting for me to pick them up: Prodigy by Marie Lu, 2nd book in the Legend Series...Dying to read it.
Boundless by Cynthia Hand, the 3rd book in the Unearthly Series...also Dying to read it.
Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson, another book I'm interested in reading.

Throughout the year, I will also be reading parts of Cleaning House: A Mom's Twelve-Month's Experiment to Rid Her Home of Youth Entitlement by Kay Wills Wyma along with my MOMS Club. We will be reading a task a month and discussing it. 

I'm also the coordinator for The Monday Niters Book Club and for our February 11th meeting I need to re-read Unwind by Neal Shusterman. It's a WONDERFUL story, if you get a chance to read it. Luckily, I still remember most of the basics of the book and could probably easily get by in the meeting without re-reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment